This Fishing Competition At Woodland Jetty organize by ADMIRALTY CITIZENS’ CONSULTATIVE COMMITTEES will be held at Woodland Waterfront Jetty on Saturday 11th February 2012.
- All participants are required to register and pay a fee of S$5, inclusive of a BBQ dinner, Goodies Bag and 20 Lucky Draw prizes at 2.30pm.
Fishing Competition Rules
- Duration of the competition will be 2 hours from 3.30pm to 6.00pm.
- Each participant is only entitled to use 1 fishing rod and the rod will be labelled for identification.
- No live baits is to be used throughtout this competition.
- In case of bad weather, the competition may be cancelled.
- There will be 2 categories of prizes to be won, the first being the biggest/heaviest fish caught S$100 voucher and the second being the most number of fishes caught S$50.
- Any objections must raised at the time of judging, and will be brought to the attention of the committee.
- Judges decision is final upon the presentation of prizes.
- Anyone found to have breached any of the above mentioned rules will be disqualified immediately.
- Anyone found to be cheating will also be disqualified immediately.
Event Schedule for Fishing Competition
- 1530 Hr - Start of Fishing Competition.
- 1730 Hr - Distribution of goodies Bags.
- 1800 Hr - End of Fishing Competition, Dinner & Giving out 11 - 20 Lucky Draw prizes.
- 2000 Hr - Releasing of Wishing Lantern & Photo-taking.
- 2030 Hr - Results & Giving out 1 - 10 Lucky Draw prizes.
- 2105 Hr - Home Sweet Home.
Woodland Fishing Competition winner for biggest & heaviest fish caught Farhan receiving prize voucher from MP Mr Vikram Nair
Woodland Fishing Competition winner for most number of fishes caught Ben receiving prize voucher from MP Mr Vikram Nair
Both Ben & Kenneth Tang are Woodland Fishing Competition winner for most number of fishes caught